Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
Our Calgary Home Inspector will provide a comprehensive buyer’s home inspection to helps reduce risks when purchasing a home making the client aware of possible costly repairs or safety risks. Our Home Inspection report will assist you in making an educated decision on possibly the largest investment you will make. The Home Inspector will be available to you for as long as you own your home to answer any questions or concerns…our clients become clients for life.
Pre-Listing Home Inspection
A seller’s home inspection assists the seller by having a thorough report of the condition the home is in and having a more accurate price of repairs compared to inflated price reductions during last minute negotiations. A Pre Listing Home Inspection can disclose deficiencies before offers are made potentially eliminating last minute negotiations based on the buyer’s home inspection. Have our licensed Home Inspector provide a comprehensive Home Inspection report of your home’s condition before you list.
New Home 11th Month Warranty Home Inspection
Bought a new home? Have a new home inspection before the warranty runs out by our licensed Home Inspector and reduce the risk of possible future expensive repairs. You can present any concerns of issues found during the inspection to the builder with photographic and written proof and have the builder repair them during the warranty period.
Annual Maintenance Home Inspection
Giving your house an annual “physical” home inspection by our licensed Home Inspector can reduce the risk of costly repairs or safety issues by having them discovered before they become expensive or a safety risk.
We use the latest technology such with all of our home inspections. Contact us for further pricing.
Thermal Imaging / Scan Report
Thermal Imaging or Thermal Scanning your home can expose potential areas of moisture intrusion, missing insulation and air leaks around doors and windows that are not visible on the surface of walls or ceilings. A Thermal Scan of your home can help you create an energy efficient home and save you money. Thermal scan is included in all our full home inspections.
Contact us for affordable Thermal Scan pricing.
Indoor Air Quality Testing / Mold Testing
Most people spend as much as 90% of their time indoors and are not aware of the health hazards created by mold. How clean is the air in your home?
We provide third party Air Quality/Mold Testing services and we are not involved with remediation thus eliminating any conflict of interest with our testing.
Why should you test?
- To answer the question, “Do I have hidden mold growing in my home?”
- If you had recent flooding to verify the presence of mold
- Third party air quality/mold testing eliminating any conflict of interest. We are not involved with remediation.
- To know what kind of mold you may have
- To avoid unseen potential health risks
- To maintain the healthy state of your home
- To avoid future expensive remediation
- Peace of mind when buying or selling a house
Sample mold testing is completed by an accredited laboratory. We have fast turnaround times and easy to read lab reports. Please contact us for pricing.
Ozone Shock Treatment
- Removes unwanted odors from your home, office, auto and RV such as cigarette smoke odor and cooking odors.
- It has no residual toxic compounds as is the case when using chemicals and reverts to oxygen.
- Environmentally friendly and safe when used correctly by Ozone trained technicians.
- Ozone will eliminate odors not mask them like deodorizers.
Please contact us for ozone shock treatment pricing on homes and specific odor removal requirements.
Home Inspector in Calgary providing Home Inspection, Thermal Imaging, Ozone Shock / Odor Removal and Air Quality / Mold Testing Services. Serving Calgary , Airdrie , Cochrane, Okotoks and surrounding areas.
Call today 403-630-6992